IBDP RESULT 2017
The 11th batch of IBDP students have done exceptionally well in the IBDP examination held in May 2017. 1.01% of the diploma candidates in the world receive a perfect score in this examination. It is commendable to see Rahil Bathwal achieving a perfect score of 45 points in May 2017 examination. The school's average diploma score is 34.5 compared to the World average 29.95 and the Asia Pacific average 33.4.
12% of our students have earned 40 points or above compared to 5.1% worldwide. 44% have achieved 35 points or above as compared to 17.5% worldwide.
IBDP RESULT 2016
The 10th Batch of IBDP students at JNIS havecome out with flying colours. 96 students appeared for the IB Diploma Program Examinations held in May 2016. The school's average diploma score is 35 points as compared to the World average 30.7 and the Asia pacific average 33.16. The highest score of the school is 44 points out of 45 maximum points.
13% of our students have earned 40 points or above as compared to 5.1% worldwide. 54% have achieved 36 points or above as compared to 17.5% worldwide.
IBDP RESULT 2015
The 9th Batch of IBDP students at JNIS have come out with flying colors. 100 students appeared for IB Diploma Examination in May 2015. 3 students have gained 44 grade point (out of 45).
The average grade point attained by our students per subject is 5.36 out of 7 as compared to the world average 4.67. The overall school average is 35 as compared to world average as 29.6. 37 students have scored above 35 points.
IGCSE RESULT 2014
Of the 59 students, 91% achieved 'Distinction' and the remaining 9% earned 'Merit'
79.4% of all grades achieved are A*'s and A's (UK Independent Schools - 60.4%, UK National Schools - 23% and Worldwide - 30.3% in 2013)
52.9% of all grades earned are A*'s (UK Independent Schools - 32%, UK National Schools - 8.2 % and Worldwide - 19% in 2013)
26.5% of all grades achieved are A's
11% of all grades achieved are B's
Out of 27 World Toppers in India, 1 is from JNS top in Mathematics. 3 students have been recognized as National Toppers in Business Studies, Chemistry, History and Information & Communication Technology. The school received a letter of commendation from the Vice Chancellor, University of Cambridge Sir Leszek Borysiewicz , Chief Executive Michael O ' Sullivan and Regional Director South Asia, Mrs. Ruchira Ghosh on Sept 16th 2014. IBDP Result 2014
IBDP RESULT 2014
98 students appeared for May 2014 examinations. The average grade obtained by our students per subject is 5.36 as compared to last year the world average per subject was 4.67. The highest grade point gained was 43 (Out of 45).
81% students have achieved grade 7, 6 or 5 in their HL subjects-
81% students have gained 7, 6 or 5 in SL subjects.
In 25 out of 27 registered subject, school average is higher than the world average.
The school's average Diploma score is 34 points (South Asia - 30.77, South East Asia - 33.16 and Worldwide - 30.06 in 2014)