1. REGISTRATION FORMS:
Registration Forms will be available on www.jnis.ac.in or https://jnis.openapply.com/apply from September 13 to 19, 2021. Fill up the form and pay the registration fee of Rs.1000 by clicking on the link provided on your registration form. In case of any problems with online application then please contact Ms. Deepal Doshi at 022- 26187575 / 7676 Ext 801 between 9:30 am and 3:00 pm.
2. FURTHER GUIDELINES TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM:
1) Log on to www.jnis.openapply.com
2) Click on submit button which will take you to IBDP Grade 11 registration form for academic year 2022-2023
3) Complete the form by filling the fields and submit the application
3. IBDP ORIENTATION WEBINAR:
IBDP Orientation Webinar will be held on September 23, 2021 from 4.30 pm to 5:30 pm. Webinar link will be sent to the registered candidates only.
4. JNET ENTRANCE TEST:
The JNET entrance test and Personal Interview has been scheduled for October 9, 2021. The Selection Process will be based on the Entrance test and the last 2 years of academic history.
5. MERIT LIST:
Selected candidates will be notified by an email / sms regarding their admission by mid November 2021.