1. REGISTRATION FORMS:
Registration Forms will be available on www.jnis.ac.in or https://jnis.openapply.com/apply from September 21 to 27, 2020. Fill up the form and pay the registration fee of Rs.1000 by clicking on the link provided on your registration form. In case of any problems with online application then please contact Ms. Deepal Doshi at 022- 26187575 / 7676 Ext 801 between 9:30 am and 2:00 pm.
2. FURTHER GUIDELINES TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM:
1) Log on to www.jnis.openapply.com
2) Click on submit button which will take you to IBDP Grade 11 registration form for academic year 2021-2022
3) Complete the form by filling the fields and submit the application
3. IBDP ORIENTATION WEBINAR:
IBDP Orientation Webinar will be held on Thursday, October 1, 2020 from 4.30 pm to 5:30 pm. Webinar link will be sent to the registered candidates only.
4. SELECTION PROCESS:
Selection Process will be based on last 2 years of academic history and Personal Interview.
5. MERIT LIST:
Selected candidates will be notified by an email / sms regarding their admission in mid of November 2020.